Connect: with our members and facilitate access to support to help them address the challenges they face in delivering their place-shaping role.
We will deliver this by
- Building relationships with stakeholders, including the Regulator, the Housing Ombudsman and Homes England, and using these opportunities to ensure member views are represented in the approach these stakeholders take to their work. This will include responding to the consultation on the new consumer standards
- Running development, sustainability, communications, chairs and policy and public affairs networks
- Providing opportunities for members to come together to discuss the challenges they face and learn from the experience of others. This will include new regional networks and regionally-focussed work, where appropriate
- Running proactive and reactive events, bringing in experts to offer practical advice on challenges
- Delivering an engaging and relevant annual conference.
- We have effective working relationships with key stakeholders and are seen as a partner they actively seek to engage with
- Our networks and events are well attended and valued by members
- Our regional networks and focus add value to other regional approaches, are well attended by members and result in outputs that are supported and used by members.