We are PlaceShapers, a national network of place-based housing organisations that helps communities to thrive. We connect, communicate and collaborate for greater influence.
PlaceShapers is run by members, for members and we are committed to a diverse, values-driven housing association sector.
Our members have access to:
- A network of like-minded organisations
- Lobbying and policy influence politicians and stakeholders on the issues that matter to place-based housing associations
- Case-studies and opportunities to learn from like-minded housing organisations
- Special interest groups, expertise and advice on a range of issues
- Free places at PlaceShapers Annual Conference and events
All members sign up to five principles:
1. Our residents and customers are at the heart of what we do and have genuine impact on our organisations.
2. We listen and provide more than just landlord services because we care about people and places.
3. We build homes that respond to the needs of the communities we serve.
4. Working collaboratively and actively with our local authorities and other local partners enables us to improve and shape places at both a strategic and operational level.
5. We are run by members, for members and are committed to a diverse, values-driven housing association sector.
If you would like to join PlaceShapers or find out more please contact us. Please use the form below, call 07940 111283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about joining
There is a modest subscription to cover costs, which is proportionate to the size of your organisation. Please enquire for further details.
PlaceShapers is a company limited by guarantee and without share capital registered under the Companies Act 2006 (no. 8555588).