Thursday 16th December at 12noon - 1.30pm
Christmas is just around the corner and many of us will be gearing up for a big family Christmas, especially in light of last year’s lockdown. However, many people don’t celebrate Christmas and many who celebrate Christmas aren’t Christians.
So what better time than the season of goodwill to learn more about the five most popular faiths and their associated religious festivals in the UK?
Member organisations colleagues:
- CJ Sohal, Reporting Manager, CHP
- Lesley Burrows, Managing Director, Positive Footprints
- Masoom Akhalwaya, Application and Systems Support Analyst, Leeds Federated
- Naomi Cohen, Communications, Policy and Engagement Director, CHP
- Nikki Chawda, Director of Housing and Neighbourhoods, emh
will be coming together at the next session in the Diverse Voices series to talk about their respective faiths and how they celebrate it as we head into the festive season.
Register now and get the date in your diary!
Joining instructions will be sent out on the morning of the event.
Please note member events places are only available to fully paid up PlaceShapers member organisations and their representatives.