Net Zero Week
Monday 11 October to Friday 15 October 2021
Decarbonising our homes is one of the biggest challenges facing our sector.
Following Tpas and PlaceShapers, Residents’ Voices In The UK’s Net Zero Carbon Journey report, it was clear we need to work in partnership with tenants on this journey. Net Zero Week moves us forward in this.
The week will bring together some of the best and most innovative thinking along with organisations and people ready to share their experiences so others can learn.
All events are free and open to anyone interested. Click here to book.
Follow the conversation on Twitter #NetZeroWeek
- Demystifying the technology
- Taking action on climate change with young residents
- A tenant's perspective – the issues that are important to us (in person event)
- What’s the politics?
- Learning from good practice
- Showcase sessions
- What makes healthy homes
- The local authority perspective