The Local Authority Building Control awards (LABC) regional finalists have been announced and three of our developments are in the shortlist at the annual awards event.more...
Steve Hepworth, Chief Executive
|Homes managed||Homes to be built to 2022/23|
|General needs social housing units managed||Housing for older people, supported housing and care home units managed||Low cost home ownership units||Temporary social housing||Non-social housing|
|General needs social housing units managed||9768|
|Housing for older people, supported housing and care home units managed||0|
|Low cost home ownership units||2|
|Temporary social housing||0|
Ongo Homes news
A group of eight single parents from North Lincolnshire are now work ready, after completing a specialist training programme with us.more...
We've been busy collecting Easter eggs to donate to our local food bank, ready for the #EasterWeekend. 🐰🥚 We hope y… https://t.co/NuHHNYofF9
18th Apr, 2019
Other services, provided by Ongo, include:
- Ongo Sales: developing and selling new build homes, offering shared ownership and outright sale.
- Ongo Recruitment: a Scunthorpe-based recruitment agency, employment support service and training provider
- Ongo Maintenance: an inhouse maintenance team, which also delivers contracts for other local organisations
- Ongo Locksmiths: providing a lock replacement and emergency access service
- Ongo HandyVan: providing odd jobs for householders in North Lincolnshire, including gutter cleaning
- Ongo Choose to Reuse: a furniture store selling donated household items at affordable prices
- M25 Homeless support: Doncaster-based homeless services, managing 13 properties and providing support for up to 50 homeless people
- Hales & Coultas Heating and Plumbing: providing service, maintenance, repair and installation of domestic, commercial and industrial plumbing and heating systems
- Ashbridge Roofing: one of the leading roofing contractors in domestic and commercial work within the North Lincolnshire region
- Mi Living: specialises in residential property sales and lettings in and around North Lincolnshire. Based in Scunthorpe town centre
Social return on investments
Not only do we strive to deliver great value for money, we also pride ourselves on the social value our activities bring to the communities of North Lincolnshire. You can see just how we provide good value by visiting our online Value for Money Statement.
Why we joined PlaceShapers
We have created a partnership called Ongo with one main aim to create and sustain truly vibrant communities. The name Ongo comes from our ongoing commitment to reinvest everything we do back into Ongo homes and communities. We enjoy the opportunity that PlaceShapers gives us to partner with like-minded organisations and raise a common voice in our sector.