26 January 2021 more...
Alliance Homes Group
Louise Swain, Group Chief Executive
03000 120 120, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Homes managed||Homes to be built to 2022/23|
|General needs social housing units managed||Housing for older people, supported housing and care home units managed||Low cost home ownership units||Temporary social housing||Non-social housing|
|General needs social housing units managed||6110|
|Housing for older people, supported housing and care home units managed||97|
|Low cost home ownership units||778|
|Temporary social housing||71|
The Alliance Homes Group is a community-based social enterprise providing a range of services within the West of England. We aim to deliver our services as efficiently and effectively as possible, whilst continuing to reinvest in our homes and the communities we serve. Read more about our Value for Money strategy and statement here.
The Group is made up of five areas:
- Alliance Homes provides housing management services. See Alliance Homes for more information.
- Alliance Living Support provides support services. See Alliance Living Support for more information.
- Alliance Living Care provides a domiciliary care service to public and private clients alike. See Alliance Living Care for more information.
- Alliance Property Care provides Repairs and Maintenance Services. See Alliance Property Care for more information.
- Alliance Ventures provides energy, environmentally friendly initiatives and new business ventures. Find out about energy efficiency in the home.
Why we joined PlaceShapers
"Our objective to build stronger communities is at the heart of what Placeshapers is about. Being part of this group means that we can collaborate and share with others to improve lives and shape places for the benefit of local communities.”