Local stories, national impact
13 April 2021 more...
Glad you clicked through but you’ll need to come back on Wednesday 29 June to find out about We Work. Trust us, there’s going to be some amazing stories showing how PlaceShapers up and down the country change people’s lives...
We’re PlaceShapers, the national network of community-based social housing providers.
All members sign up to five principles:
1. Our residents and customers are at the heart of what we do and have genuine impact on our organisations.
2. We listen and provide more than just landlord services because we care about people and places.
3. We build homes that respond to the needs of the communities we serve.
4. Working collaboratively and actively with our local authorities and other local partners enables us to improve and shape places at both a strategic and operational level.
5. We are run by members, for members and are committed to a diverse, values-driven housing association sector.
If you would like to join PlaceShapers or find out more please contact us. Please use the form below, call 07940 111283 or email email@example.com
If your organisation is interested in joining, please contact Charlotte.Kay@placeshapers.org.
There is a modest subscription to cover costs, which is proportionate to the size of your organisation. Please enquire for further details.
PlaceShapers is a company limited by guarantee and without share capital registered under the Companies Act 2006 (no. 8555588).
Registered address: Mulliner House, Flanders Road, Chiswick, London W4 1NN. Telephone 020 8996 4203
The activities of PlaceShapers are managed by a board of member Chief Executives.
Matthew Walker, Leeds Federated Housing Association (Chair)
Claire Higgins, Cross Keys Homes (Deputy Chair)
Allister Young, Coastline Housing
Carol Carter, Origin Housing
Cath Purdy, South Lakes Housing
Gary Fulford, whg
Jonathan Higgs, Raven Housing Trust
Matt Campion, Shepherds Bush Housing Group
David Cummings, Warrington Housing Association
Paul Fiddaman, Karbon Homes